Have you ever needed to move furniture to a new location and not known where to turn? Those days are over! If you’re in Harrogate or the surrounding area, you can count on Pro Removals Harrogate to handle your furniture removals.
Whether it’s a single item that’s being relocated or a whole set of furniture, we have adequate vehicles and effective manpower to handle the job. The great news is that we don’t charge a fortune for this service either. It’s so affordable that you can call us with every furniture removal need, whether it’s big or small.
When customers hire our furniture removals service, they know that their pieces will arrive in perfect condition. That’s because our team prides itself on its attentive approach. We handle removals with efficiency, but we don’t compromise when it comes to care and client satisfaction.
You don’t have to attempt an amateur furniture removal. Instead, you can contact the team at Pro Removals Harrogate and they will make light work of all the heavy lifting. It’s what we do best!
What does a furniture removals service consist of?
You’ve undoubtedly heard of full house removals, whereby a removals firm helps someone move house by transporting all their possessions to the new place. A furniture removals job doesn’t need to be on that scale — although it might be!
In reality, the Pro Removals Harrogate furniture removals service is incredibly flexible. It adapts to meet the needs of each customer. Perhaps you have a whole house of furniture that needs to be taken elsewhere. No problem! Maybe you have one antique coffee table you need to be relocated carefully. We can do that too!
The reason this service is so popular is that it can be used for a range of purposes. If you’re buying furniture online, for example, you may need us to go collect it for you. The opposite could also be true. If you’re selling furniture online, why not use us as your delivery service? Your customers will love the convenience.
When you call us to discuss your furniture removal needs, we will ask you what you need to be transported and where you want to take it. Based on this information, we’ll be able to provide a quotation for our service. Don’t worry — there’s no obligation to book! But we have a feeling you’ll be pleasantly surprised by our prices.
Once we agree on a date and time, you can expect our team to arrive punctually. We take our responsibilities seriously! We’ll safely load all the items you wish to transport into our vehicle. We will bring any equipment we need to do this properly, so you can relax. Once you’ve hired our service, you can consider it taken care of.
Then, of course, we will drive it to its new location. It will be carefully unloaded at the other end of the journey, wherever that may be. When you need furniture moved from A to B, you need Pro Removals Harrogate.
Who do I choose Pro Removals Harrogate for furniture removals?
If you know the Harrogate area well, you’ll know we aren’t the only removals service operating in the area. We are one of the most popular and well-known ones, though. Why is this? Probably because we have been in operation for such a long time. We have extensive experience which informs our work every day.
You can’t stay in this industry long if you’re delivering substandard service. In a community like Harrogate, news travels fast! Thankfully, we have an excellent reputation which is well earned. After all, we go the extra mile to deliver complete customer satisfaction on every furniture removals job we undertake.
Hiring an established removals firm like ours has significant advantages. There’s no furniture we haven’t moved before. We have a toolbox of strategies that ensure we can handle every kind of removals job imaginable.
You might expect to pay a fortune for the attention of such a quality service. Our customers will testify that we actually offer amazing value for money. Excellent service is available at an affordable price.
Things to keep in mind when transporting furniture:
- It might be easier to deconstruct large pieces of furniture first. This makes them easier to get in the door, and it saves space in the van too.
- Some items may need to be hoisted. If they can’t fit through the door no matter how hard you try, you may need to consider the window as an alternative.
- Heavy lifting safely is a skill. It’s not just about strength; it’s also about strategy. If you attempt this without training, you risk serious injury. It’s better to hire experienced professionals to handle it for you.
- You can use plastic to protect items from the elements. If an item is going to be in storage for a significant period, this is particularly important. Otherwise, you may end up with mildew.
- Load little items last. You can stack them on top of the sturdier pieces. When loading a van, think about how each item might move during transit. Keep items as secure as possible so nothing gets broken during furniture removals.
- Clearing a path is crucial. Before you start moving anything, consider the route you’ll take to the van. You may need to remove obstacles or rethink your plan.
- You may need furniture straps. These can provide very useful support during furniture removals. No need to buy them, though. Established and prepared removals firms have their own.
- Dragging furniture can result in destruction. You don’t want damaged floors at the end of the day! That’s why it’s important to lift properly.
- You should plan where each piece will land. Ask your removals team to unload items where they’re going to be kept. This will save unnecessary lifting later.
- A professional furniture removals service is worth its weight in gold. It’s worthwhile to take your time, undertake research, and choose a professional, experienced firm. Otherwise, you risk being overcharged for shoddy service. In Harrogate, the team to trust is Pro Removals Harrogate.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does it cost to remove furniture in the UK?
This depends on the details of your furniture removals job. Some cost more than others because they involve moving more furniture or travelling long distances. To find out how much your individual job will cost, contact removals firms and ask for a quote. At Pro Removals Harrogate, we’re happy to quote upfront.
Who do I call to move furniture?
To move furniture, you need a professional removals firm with experience in the industry. In Harrogate, that’s us! We’re well known for our furniture removals service, which takes all the stress out of relocating furniture. What’s even better is that we’ll do the job for a fair price. You won’t have to spend a fortune — don’t worry!
How do I make sure that my furniture will be safe during the removals?
Leave that to us! Over the years, we’ve transported every kind of furniture you could imagine. That’s how we refined our skills. You can be confident that your furniture is in safe hands when you hire Pro Removals Harrogate. It will arrive in the exact same condition as it left you. We make sure of that!
Should I look for an insurance policy when doing furniture removals?
It may not be necessary. First, we’d advise that you contact your removals firm and ask about their coverage. Depending on the details of your job, we may already have insurance that covers your furniture removals. If not, we can give you expert advice on the best policy for your particular circumstances.